Sunday, September 16, 2007

Band Coronation

So, Friday night was the most amazing night of my life. I had a blast. A lot of people that I love showed up, it didn't rain, and we won the game. Sorry Aubrey, Yea we beat Vinita!!! So anyway it was pretty much the most amazing night of my life.





Here are some pictures.



This is me and my dad. He drove me in the awesome Pontiac G6 convertible that we got to borrow.








Here's me and my mom. She doesn't think it's a very good picture, but I do.












Here's me and my brother. He's so sweet.









This is me and my cousin Aubrey. Love you Aubrey
















Here is all of us together. This will be a picture for the ages.


















My aunt, uncle, and little cousins got to come. Thanks guys so much for coming.








It was such an awesome night. I will never forget it. It was an amazing night. Best of all my team is 3 and 0!!! yea

3 comments:

Lea said...

Great pics! Did you not get one with your mom? We had a fun time and you looked very pretty. Thanks for inviting us!

Jana H said...

Yeah, I got one with my mom. I'll have to add it.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.