Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Carrying On!

So I'm back at college, carrying on with everyday life. I'm in quite a few classes, but they're going all right. I just have to remember not to stress and to give them over to God, however scary that can be. I want to get all A's in my classes. I've never had anything lower than an A in my life to be truly honest, getting a B scares me. I don't know why, but I think I might just get one in Astronomy whether I like it or not.

My roommate and I are doing great. I have a new roommate this semester, and she's so sweet. She's such a doll. She's very different from the roommate I had last year, but it's a good different. It's funny because sometimes I'm expecting Katlyn to walk in the door, but it will be Katie instead.

I'm in a class this semester called Writing Fiction. It's wonderful. By far, it is my favorite class. Tomorrow I'm leading a lecture in class that I'm a little nervous about, but not too bad. I also have three tests next week, so I'll be studying for those a lot this week too, along with everything else I have to do.

Well, I better get off here and do some homework. Astronomy is calling, unfortunately.

God Bless.
Jana

2 comments:

Lea said...

Hi dear niece. It was wonderful to talk to you the other day and we will look forward to seeing you soon. Here is the website I told you about: www.kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com

Check it out when you have a moment of downtime and you just want to relax and read for a few minutes. I know you don't have much time like that these days...and especially won't have in the next week. But it will be there when you eventually have some downtime.

Maybe you should TRY to get a B in astronomy, rather than an A. It might be good for you to break the B barrier so that the 'what if's' won't weigh on you so heavily. I think that must be a tough load to carry, although it is not something that I ever had to worry about:).

Just keep on keeping on and do your best. Your best is ALWAYS good enough and you can never ask more than that. But, while doing your best, don't be overly hard on yourself, pushing yourself until you get sick from lack of rest or whatever.

OK. Enough preaching from the aunt:). I will just pray for you. That is the best I can do:).

I love you bunches and will look forward to seeing you soon.

Hannah said...

Jana, if I know you as well as I think I do, you will click into an even higher gear than you knew was possible, and you'll continue to ACE all of your classes!