Monday, March 15, 2010

A Lazy Day

Thank you to those who shared your encouraging comments on the previous post. They helped a lot.

Today is a very lazy day. I was going to go work out this morning and then going to go to a work-out class this afternoon. Well, it wasn't the most ideal time of the month (if you know what I mean), and so I called my mom and we talked for awhile. She told me I should just curl up in my bed and rest. I agreed wholeheartedly. The good thing (well, I don't know if this is good or not) about this not so ideal time of the month is that I never feel like eating. Sometimes that's not good, but it just kind of gives my body a rest because anything I do eat makes me feel miserable. So, I've just been having a very lazy day. I'm working on RA stuff, and then trying to find time to study for my three mid-terms I have this week. Woot woot. Not really. Anyway, and yes, my friend and I got to talk today, and we've scheduled some girl time this week. I'm excited. I think it will be good. I think I need to rule out blogging late at night because that is usually not a very good time of day for me as far as my thoughts go. Everything seems worse at the end of the day.

But anyway, thanks for all of you who commented on my previous post. Just keep praying for me. Until next time.

No comments: