Sunday, February 17, 2008

Second Day on Campus!

Well, I had my second day experience at SBU today. I went to church with Lindsey and two of her friends. The sunday school class was good, but I almost fell asleep in church.

Then we went to Lindsey's grandma's house for lunch. We had mexican and it was really good. I didn't eat until a few minutes ago because I was so full.

Then tonight I finally got involved with all the Bearcat activities. It was really fun. We had a game show relay game and we got to act like we were on certain T.V. shows or commercials.

The only thing that gets me though is that I have a wonderful time when I'm away from Lindsey. She's so moody and emotional. And all her spare moments and time is spent on Chandra. Yes, I know she's leaving in a few weeks, but she could talk to me too. Maybe I'm just being selfish, I don't know. I can't wait to go visit OSU next weekend. I want to feel 100% sure about where I'm going to college. When we visited Lindsey's grandma's today, it felt so nice to have a place to come back to. That would be a very nice plus to going to college here. I would have a place to do laundry, and a place to get wonderful home cooked meals. Thank goodness this college has a workout center. I'm afraid I'm going to need it.

Just pray for me through my college picking journey. I did meet my admissions advisor today. He was very nice. It was really nice to meet him because I've talked to him since last April over the phone, but never in person. It was nice to finally get to talk to him in person.

Well, I'll talk more later. Just keep praying. That's all we can do.

No comments: