Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spring Break Anyone?

This week I've already had two quizzes, one test, and then tomorrow I have a quiz, and Friday I have another test. Then next week I have three tests one on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. It's a wonderful life.

This semester has been good so far, but I think I've mentioned before that life is weird. I don't know if I thought it would change when I got back this semester, but it still hasn't. I'm taking a lot of classes I don't want to take, but I have to take them because they are general education requirements. There are just things I wish could be different about life, about myself, and about a lot of things. They really are just petty things that I need to give over to God and surrender to him. They aren't important, well to me they are, but in the big scheme of things they aren't that important. They could be changed so easily, but there's this small part of me called my flesh that won't let them go. It's part of being a sinful human, but I guess I just need some prayer.

Well, with that said, pray for me as well as I take my tests and try to make it until Spring Break. I will be really happy when that part of the semester rolls my way. I just have to tell myself that this time next year, I will be taking classes I want to take working toward my major!!!

That's all for now.
God Bless!

1 comment:

Lea said...

Hang in there. Spring break is just around the corner:).