Friday, August 17, 2007

Boy Do I Have A Funny Story!!

Well, I'm going to cut to the chase. I missed the first day of my senior year. I hope that isn't a sign of how the rest of my year is going to go. I'll start from the beginning.

Last Monday, my mom took me to an herbal doctor. She was supposed to give me something for my acne, a diet plan, and headaches. She gave me colloidal silver, a diet plan, vitamin C, and told me to get pineapple for my headaches. So I went home and took the Vitamin C pill. That night I was fine.

The next morning, I got up and had kind of a sore throat. I didn't think much of it. It didn't hurt too bad and I just kind of ignored it. Well, I thought it might have been from the Vitamin C pill. I wanted to test it so I took it again. Well, we left that afternoon for Springfield. That night, my throat started hurting worse, and my head was hurting. That could've been that I had my hair up, but honestly I don't know.

Well, the next morning, I woke up and my throat still hurt (I found later that it wasn't from the Vitamin C pill) and my head hurt. Well, we were going to go shopping that day, so I got ready. After getting ready, I hurt even worse. My head had never hurt so bad, up until then, and my throat was getting worse. So, one of our friends gave me one of her migraine pills. It worked wonders. I got to feeling better and we went shopping.

After coming back from shopping, I went swimming. Well, I probably shouldn't have done that. Later that night after dinner, I really started feeling bad, and that was when I first started running a fever. My throat hurt, my head hurt, and I was shivering and shaking uncontrollably. I was so cold. My temp got up to 102.3 that night.

The next day we left early. I went to the doctor when we got home, and it turns out I had tonsillitis. They gave me cephlex for that and imatrex for my head. I took the last imatrex today. This morning I woke up with a migraine, I think due to a storm coming in, and I took 5 pills within 4 hours. (Today is the 18th. I'm editing from yesterday's post.) Yesterday, I didn't go to school and felt fine. But today I've had a headache on and off.

I think all this is due to all my going that I've done this summer. I've gotten more sleep in the last three days than I've had all summer, or at least it seems.

But I also have some good news. I've been wanting to publish my story, and I've finally been contacted about publishing it. I think I'm going to combine a short story that I wrote earlier with the longer story that I wrote. They're both related, so I think it will work well. Plus, it would make the book longer. And maybe more interesting.

I also think God is telling me to rethink my choice of college. Some things happened in Springfield with my potential roommate that really made me think. Yeah, that girl that I've been bragging about that I can't wait to be with, she's changed too. I'm just waiting on God. I don't want to be too hasty.

I finally got my laptop. I love it. It's so nice to have.

Well, I'll talk more later.

2 comments:

ChandraJoy said...

Oh sweetie, I'm sorry you have been having health related issues and hope that you get them under control. I will be praying for you about that and the decision about where to go to school. It is good that things happened now so you have time to pray and think.
I'm glad you got a laptop and that you are enjoying it! Well we are off to the zoo! Talk to you later!

Lea said...

I hope you are feeling better now. Keep praying about where God wants you to go to school. He will let you know in His timing. I hope you are enjoying your senior year (it sounds like you are)!