Friday, August 3, 2007

Just One of those "Blah" days!!!

Well, I woke up this morning a little late. I wanted to workout on the EFX machine that my aunt has upstairs, but maybe I will this afternoon instead.

As I've mentioned before, I'm trying to lose weight. Trying being the key word. I've only really lost two pounds and after the mission trip, I've gained that back and more. My eating habits are so out of wack right now. It's ridiculous. I'm trying to do better since I'm at someone's house, but it's still hard.

Then, I woke up this morning with a lovely visitor on my face. But really, it wasn't that lovely.

I kind of feel gross at my stomach, like I've eaten something I shouldn't have. Oh well, I'll just have to take it easy today.

I just feel weird. Maybe I'm getting ready to encounter my lovely time of the month. I'm not sure. I got a message from one of my friends on facebook, and it just feels like she's changed. It seems like she's fake. I'm used to the real her.

Anyway, I'm going to go take a shower and maybe looking somewhat presentable will boost my mood. I need to have my quiet time, too. That would help a lot.

Well, when this happens next month, and even through the rest of this one, I'm not going to let it get me down. I just need to stop eating so much. It's just stupid.

Well, I'll talk later.

1 comment:

ChandraJoy said...

I hope your day got better. I think it is really great that you are there to help Lea out. I know she really appreciates it.

As for the weight loss, just be patient, it is when you start to get really frustrated that makes things worse. I'm thinking about you!

Love
Joy