Thursday, August 21, 2008

Move In Day!!

Well, I am officially a college freshman. I moved in today, and I said goodbye to the parents. I have never seen my dad cry so hard before in all my life. It was such a shock to me. I knew he loved me, but I just didn't know he would take it so hard.

My room looks so cute, and my roommate is so sweet. Our colors matched perfectly. Today was a busy day, but I think tomorrow is supposed to be busier. But I love it here. Everyone is so sweet and nice.

Well, I just wanted to briefly update. I will have more to say when classes start.

Later, Jana

2 comments:

ChandraJoy said...

Glad you are all moved in! I think it was a good thing that my daddy wasn't able to take me to the airport when I left for basic training. (((HUGS))) I hope things continue to go well!

Jana H said...

Thanks.