Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tomorrow's the Big Day.

After such a long time of wanting college to be here, I start classes tomorrow. It doesn't seem possible that it's finally time for me to start classes. I just can't believe it. I only have two classes tomorrow so that's not too bad. I'll be done at 12:50. But then on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have four classes. But on those days, I'm still getting done like at one I think so it's not bad at all. Next semester, I'll really have to take some more hours.

I went to Wal-Mart today to get some stuff for my room. Even going to Wal-Mart here is different from my home town. I know it will take some time for me to get used to everything. I did fill up with gas today though and it was considerably cheaper than what it costs where I live.

I almost feel like I've been at church camp, and I'm waiting for when it's time to go home. But that's not going to come for awhile. I did meet my suite mates though and they are super sweet. So it helps having someone who is older who wants to help whenever we need it. Pray for my strength during the hard times, and pray for my parents as well. It is very hard for them right now.

Well, I've got other things to do and take care of.
Jana

Here are the pictures!!!

The first picture is of me and my parents saying goodbye on Thursday. The second picture is of me and my roommate. The third picture is the back half of our room where our desks and the fridge is. The fourth picture is my roommates side of the room. And then the fifth picture is of my side of the room. Yea for pictures!!!

No comments: