Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tomorrow...it's only a day away.

Well, tomorrow I leave all of my life that I have known this far behind in my little hometown. There are parts of me that are nervous, but there is an equal part that is very excited to be out in the world and on my own.

Yesterday, I spent the majority of the day cleaning my room and getting all of my college stuff ready to go. Today I am running errands and taking care of last minute stuff. My room looks so bare right now. It doesn't seem possible that this time next week I will be sitting in a classroom on the campus of my university.

I have talked to my roommate quite a bit in the last few weeks, and I already know that we will be perfect together. She is so sweet and loves to talk. We even have the same color scheme for our room and we hadn't even planned that.

I'm going to miss my family and all my friends, but just like it says in Ecclesiastes, there is a time for everything, and this is my time for something new and inexperienced. I will keep the blog updated as best as I can.

You know how the college life can be!

No comments: