Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back At College!

Well, my Thanksgiving was different than any I had experienced before. We usually have a lot of people at my house, and this year we had a lot less than usual. My mom didn't mind, but I missed seeing everyone. A good thing that came of it was that I got to go to my aunt's and see my aunt and uncle and their two beautiful boys. It was so good to see them. I let my aunt and uncle go to a movie the second night I stayed with them, and the boys and I made Christmas cookies. We had a lot of food. The next day, my dad came and got me and we went to my high school's semi-final football game. We lost by one point unfortunately. I was pretty disappointed because the referees were kind of partial and I thought they probably rode down on the bus with the team we were playing. Oh well.

Anyway, I have two weeks of classes then I have finals week. I only have three finals and then I will be home for Christmas break for five weeks. That is such a long break. I'm going to work though to earn some much needed money.

I went to our old church this morning. It was kind of weird, in a way. I don't really know how I thought it would be, but it was just different. I'm just going to a stage in life where everything is weird. My brother is in full-fledged puberty, I'm still adjusting to college, and I'm still looking for a home church here. Weird is just my word.

It started out snowing this morning before we went to church in my hometown. Now it's still snowing at college. I had to drive back in it and thank goodness the roads weren't bad.


By the way, you're probably wondering why I keep changing my background. I just couldn't find one I like, but now I think I've found one I like.
Here is a picture of the boys making cookies. (Well, they were actually eating more of their decorations than were landing on the cookies. But they still turned out good.)
See what I mean. I caught a picture of them
eating. They're just too cute.
This was that night before the boys went to bed. Here is B posing with one of his Mommy's shoes on.
Here they are being cute with mommy's shoes.

3 comments:

Lea said...

Great pics! I like the last one the best, I think. I love your new look. Very nice. I don't remember seeing that one but I skipped through them pretty quickly.

So, does that relative read your blog? I'm thinking it wouldn't be very hard to figure out who it is, since there were not very many people there and even less women. Better be careful what you say. You could really hurt someone's feelings.

Jana H said...

No this person does not read my blog, nor does she have a blog. I'm being careful, don't worry.

Jana H said...

I took it out.