Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gray, Cold, . . . It's a Blah Day.

So today it's cold, dreary, a little misty, gray, and did I mention really cold? I'm still not used to the weather up here. I do have some good news though. I finished my English research paper that's due tomorrow, last night at around twelve thirty. I'm so glad to have that out of the way. I also only have four more class periods in College Algebra, five if you count the final. The lectures are over in American Government, only having tests left. It's weird to think I won't have these classes next semester when in high school the classes you took were all year courses. But I'm kind of glad too. I couldn't imagine being in another semester of College Algebra.

I mentioned earlier on another post that one of my professors is going through a tough time right now with his foster daughter. I found out today some dates you can for and pray on when they roll around. One of the dates is this Friday at three o' clock. The other date is January 2. Just pray that everything works according to God's will and that the daughter is placed in the safest environment. This family is very broken over the whole ordeal.

Well, I don't really have much else to say. I'll post more later.
God Bless.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Hi!!..I kno!! Im so excited to see you too!!..My last day of finals is this Monday, and then I go home Tuesday!..ahhh!. I can't believe Christmas is so close!!...anyways..ya def. we need to do something. I kno u have to work some when u come home, but maybe 1 day we can come down to Aunt Lea's and stay a couple nites!!..anyways. Ill be home the 9-Jan 6or7...write me back!!..Love u!