Thursday, December 11, 2008

One More Week!!!!

I only have one more week of my first semester of college, and then I'm done. I'm so excited. I had my fit and well final today and I was done in ten minutes. It was really easy. So I'm done with that class. Yea! Next week I have my government final on Tuesday and then my English and algebra finals on Thursday. Then I'm leaving on Thursday.

Last night was the Shane & Shane concert with Bethany Dillon and Phil Wickham. It was a really good concert. Bethany Dillon is actually married to one of the "Shane's." She's married to Shane Bernard, and the funny thing is she's eighteen and he's thirty-two. I remembered reading about that somewhere, but it was kind of funny seeing them on stage together because to be honest, he is kind of old. Like my roommate said, though, in a few years it won't be as weird.

I can tell it's that time in the year where I'm ready for new classes, and I'm ready for a break. I can tell that I'm lagging, I'm not really motivated to do anything, and I'm just tired of going to school. I think after the break, though, I'll be ready for new classes and new teachers. Keep praying about me being an RA. I would really love to be able to do that.

Well, I'm going to go to the Wellness Center to work-out. I'm trying to start being more motivated about that, but we all know how that goes. God Bless.

1 comment:

Lea said...

Hang in there girlie! Just one more week and then no more studying for what, 5 weeks? I remember one of the things I enjoyed the most between semesters and during the summer was reading a good book of my choice:). Hope your last week goes well and you do great on all of your finals. See you soon!
Merry Christmas!