Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pictures!!










This is a picture of the forum. It's just an area in the middle of campus, and this fountain happens to be in the middle of it.








This is the student union. It's probably one of the most important buildings on campus.









This is the yearbook office where I'll be working this year. Yea for yearbook.








This is the Wellness Center. I have my fit and well class in here, and this is also where I get my "obese" butt to the gym. Ha Ha.








This is the football stadium. This is where I watched the High school football game. I haven't got to watch a college game yet.









This is the Taylor Building. It's where I have my government class.






This is a faraway picture of the Wheeler Science Building. It's where all the math and science classes are, and it's where I have my college algebra class.






This is my "home" building. It's called the Jester Learning and Performance Center. It's the English, Performance Arts, and Library building. It's where I have my Comp 2 class.

This is the The Courts Redford College of Theology and Ministry, also known as the Jim Mellers Center. It's where I have my Spiritual Form class. Most people just call it the Redford building.

So this is my campus. I love it so much. I took my first test today. My first test of college. It was in government, and it really wasn't too bad. I got out of class like an hour early. It was great.

Well, I hope this is a little easier to visualize. The climate here is definitely different from where I'm from. This morning it had to have been in the high fifties. It was a little chilly. But it warmed up this afternoon.

Well, I will post more later.

Jana

No comments: