Monday, October 6, 2008

Homecoming!!!

So this week is homecoming for my school. There are events taking place all week long. The best thing about this week is that my mom, cousin, and brother are all coming up to see me on Saturday. I'm really excited because my cousin and my brother have never seen the campus before and I'm super excited for them to see it. My cousin will be staying with me in my room. We will have to figure out her sleeping arrangements, but that won't be too hard. She'll probably bring a sleeping bag and a pillow or something.

But yeah, I'm loving school more everyday. I'm talking with more friends that I haven't talked to in a long time on Facebook, and I'm learning more everyday how awesome God is. He is my sole source of constancy. Some days I don't know what I'm supposed to do about certain things, but I just give them to God and I am at peace.

The biggest thing I can't believe is that my 19th birthday is coming up. That doesn't seem possible. My little cousins are turning three, my brother will be fifteen in December, time is going by so fast.

Well, it is late, and I need to go to bed. I have an American government test tomorrow. Such fun. Anyway will write more later.

No comments: