Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Goodbye September, Hello October

Well, I officially have one month of school underneath my belt. I can't say if I feel like it's gone by fast or slow. It's just kind of gone by. The weeks are going by faster though which I think is good. There at the beginning they just seemed to drag on.

In my first class today, we had a guest speaker and she was talking about career options in our future and other stuff like that. Another thing she talked about was studying abroad. I have wanted to study abroad for forever. I think my top pick would be London, England. There is a girl in my class that would love to go also, and so if our parents agree and we raise enough money, we might go together. But I will have to work my behind off and pray. I just think it would be such an awesome experience. I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

I can't believe we only have three months left of 2008. It just seems like last year I was getting everything ready for graduation and now I'm working on getting graduation requirements out of the way and gen-eds. My parents have always told me that the older you get the faster the time goes by. They were right. It's just going by so fast. But a good part about that is in roughly two weeks, I get to go home for my birthday. I'm going to be 19. That's what seems impossible. I remember this time last year I was so looking forward to being 18. I was going to get to vote. Well, I have voted, and now I'm getting ready to turn 19. It's kind of an in between year. I'm not 18 anymore, but I'm not 20 yet either. It's kind of weird.

Well, I shouldn't be on here at all. I have way too much stuff to do, but I find that I have to take breaks. (ADD?) No, I don't think so, but I can definitely tell that the way I study here is different than when I studied in high school.

I'm going to go, but I will update later.

No comments: