Monday, July 9, 2007

God is so Good.

Being down here at my gg's is getting better, but it was wonderful to get to go home this weekend. Things are starting to pick up back in Grove. Drumline practice starts this Thursday, and I'm kind of glad. I haven't picked up a pair of sticks and really played drum stuff since last marching season. Then at the end of this month, I'm going on a mission trip to Chicago. I'm so excited.

At church yesterday, the Sunday school lesson and the sermon were both really good. My youth pastor started this thing where he let a few of us pick an amount of scripture and we get to do a short lesson over it. It just so happened that in the chapters we could choose from, one of the sections was titled "Do Not Worry." What a coincidence. I was so excited when I saw that. God knows exactly what we need and want. Isn't that awesome to know?

Last night, my mom and I went for a walk. After that, we went to my neighbors' house and I took them banana bread that I had made them. They were watching the old version of Little Women on T.V. I think I like it better than the newer version. It was so good. I love the way they picked the actors back then. They were all so tall, dark, and handsome. The part where the German professor proposes to Jo gave me the goosebumps. It made me want to fall in love.

I want to write stories like that someday. I want to write in a way that makes people feel emotions they didn't know they had. Someday, I'll sit down and separate the thousand stories that are swirling around in my head. I can't wait to get my start. I love writing.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I'll talk later.

1 comment:

Lea said...

I believe that you are going to be a really great write someday. God is really going to use your talent. And what a wonderful thing, that you love to write so much.